Yuichi Sasaki, MD, PhD
Full name: Yuichi Sasaki
Degree: MD, PhD
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow
Department / Institution: Neurovascular Research Unit, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 2011-2015: M.D., The Jikei University School of Medicine, Residency
- 2015-2017: Department of Neurosurgery, Vascular-endovascular surgery, The Jikei University School of Medicine, Fellowship
Research: Study of pathophysiology and rupture mechanism of cerebral aneurysms using elastase aneurysm model
- Yamada K, Kawasaki M, Yoshimura S, Sasaki Y, Nakahara S, Sato Y. Asymptomatic moderate carotid artery stenosis with intraplaque hemorrhage: onset of new ischemic stroke. J Neurointerv Surg 2016 Feb; 8(2): 130-4.
- Suzuki T, Kaku S, Nishimura K, Teshigawara A, Sasaki Y, Aoki K, Tanaka T, Karagiozov K, Murayama Y. Multistage “Hybrid” (Open and Endovascular) Surgical Treatment of Vertebral Artery-Thrombosed Giant Aneurysm by Trapping and Thrombectomy. World Neurosurg 2018 Jun; 114: 144-150.
- Kan I, Ishibashi T, Sakuta K, Fujimura S, Yuki I, Kaku S, Kodama T, Kato N, Nishimura K, Aoki K, Sasaki Y, Karagiozov K, Murayama Y. Preoperative Light Transmission Aggregometry Values Predict for Thromboembolic Complications After Stent-Assisted Coil Embolization. World Neurosurg 2020 Feb; 134: e731-e738.
- Ohara K, Terao T, Michishita S, Sato K, Sasaki Y, Murayama Y. Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid otorrhea and pneumocephalus on the contralateral side of the previous cranial surgery. Surg Neurol Int 2020 Aug 15; 11: 245.
- Sasaki Y, Terao T, Saito E, Ohara K, Michishita S, Kato N, Tani S, Murayama Y. Clinical predictors of surgical outcomes of severe carpal tunnel syndrome patients: utility of palmar stimulation in a nerve conduction study. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2020 Nov 7; 21(1): 725.
- Sasaki Y, Fuga M, Ohara K, Michishita S, Terao T, Murayama Y. A Case of Severe Common Carotid Artery Stenosis Who Developed Cerebellar Infarction after Cervical Irradiation. Journal of Neuroendovascular Therapy 2021 Jan 22; 15: 665-671.
- Terao T, Kato N, Sasaki Y, Ohara K, Michishita S, Nakayama Y, Hadano K, Karagiozov K, Tani S, Murayama Y. Multimodal treatment including lumbar facet joint denervation for severe low back pain in patients with neuromuscular disorders. Neurol Sci 2022 Jan; 43(1): 593-601.
- Kato N, Terao T, Ishii T, Saito E, Hirokawa Y, Michishita S, Sasaki Y, Tani S, Murayama Y. Subclavian Artery Flow Dynamics Evaluated by Analytical Intraoperative Indocyanine Green Videoangiography During Surgical Treatment of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: A Case Series. Oper Neurosurg (Hagerstown) 2022 Jan 6. doi: 10.1227/ONS.0000000000000077.
- Work Address: 149 13th Street, 6408, Charlestown, MA 02129
- Email: YSASAKI3@mgh.harvard.edu
- Phone: +1(857)272-2551